- Support for the legacy SSL 3.0 protocol
- Support for latest TLS Protocols (1.0|1.1|1.2)
- Support for client certificates.
- Support for RFC:5746 Safe renegotiation.
- Support for RFC:6091 OpenPGP certificate authentication.
- Support for RFC:5054 SRP authentication.
- Support for Server Name Indication.
- Distributed SSL/TLS Session Cache via Memcached.
- Local SSL/TLS Session Cache using GDBM or DBM (needs Berkeley DBM support).
- Support for Session Tickets instead of Session Caching
- Compatible with mod_ssl's Enviromental Variables.
- Small and focused code base.
- Support for SSL/TLS proxy termination.
If you run into trouble, have a question, a feature suggestion, or a great new idea, we want to hear about it!